Millions of Yubo users are using our app every day to find new friends to share experiences and build friendships with others from different backgrounds and places in the world. To keep the Yubo community respectful it’s important to have some rules and guidelines about how we treat each other and so you can know what is expected of you. We really want all Yubo users to use the service safely and happily.
Respect is very important for our community and will allow us to build a great community all around the world.
- Never threaten or intimidate other users. Always be kind and respectful.
- Don’t ask for nudes.
- Never harass, bully or spam other users.
- It’s not OK to make threats of physical harm or other criminal activities.
- Don’t post content which is sexist, racist, homophobic or discriminatory in any other way.
- Face must be clearly visible in at least one photo.
- Don’t post any fake pictures.
- Never pretend to be someone else.
- Don’t lie about your birthday.
- Don't impersonate other people.
Don't Share on your profile
It’s never OK to share the following on Yubo:
- Pornographic or sexually explicit content
- Shirtless/underwear Mirror Selfies/videos
- Nude images/videos of yourself or others
- Photos/videos in bikinis/swimwear indoors.
- Pictures/videos in underwear
- Images/videos that promote violence such as violent acts, guns, knives or weapons
- Gory and graphic images/videos
- Images/videos that promote any drugs
- It is not OK to use pictures or videos of people without seeking their permission
- It is not acceptable to use other users’ social media accounts.
- Coupon codes & sales links
Self-injury and suicide
We understand at Yubo that some young people are facing and dealing with some difficult issues in their everyday lives, and want to meet and share some of these challenges. But it’s important to have a Yubo community that promotes safety and wellness, which is why it’s not OK to make posts that promote eating disorders and other forms of self-injury such as cutting. Any encouragement of others to participate in these behaviors or make fun of people with such difficulties will result in posts being removed and accounts being closed.
Keep it lawful
- Don’t use Yubo for any unlawful activities.
- Don’t post hateful content or promoting violence or organized crime of any kind, including terrorism.
- Any sexual content involving minors will be reported directly to the police.
- It’s not ok to promote or advertise sexual services
You too can do a lot to help us. You can report any users that don’t respect our community guidelines.